Bringing children's stories to life with picture book and early reader illustrations
Jane's adaptive multi media style captures the correct visual language for the target audience.
Interior and exterior wall art can bring any space alive in the workplace, home or garden.
Helping small businesses realise their branding and marketing potential, meeting all your printed and media based creative needs.
Various exhibitions, residencies and events.
Creating a strong engaging narrative with clear continuity of brand through all your marketing materials. Including cards, banners, brochures, leaflets, infographics, and illustrations.
Engaging visitors with illustrated maps and trails for wayfinding and special events.
Make your blog or website stand out from the crowd with illustrations and other creative assets.
- Christmas Exhibition | Kew Art Studios
- ArtHouse Exhibition | Kew Art Studios
- Caught | Different Gallery, London
- V&A | Rapid Response Collection Event
The following residencies were undertaken as Arts Clubhouse ;
- Alconbury School | Values Mural Project
- Notting Hill Housing Trust | Garden Mural Project
- Wormholt Park School | A Journey of Rights - A published illustrated picture book exploring the rights of a child.
- Westbury House School | Golden Jubilee, art week and book week - An illustrated book exploring school values
- Autumn Half Term Art event | Landmark Arts Centre
- The Big Draw | Landmark Arts Centre
- Stairgate, Gordon's Adventures on Everest | Illustrated early reader
- Take One a Day - The Creative Mind and Mental Well-being | Wake Up Screaming e-zine Issue #17 | Illustration and copy